Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 16th: Thanksgiving Project

My cousin Melanie and I at the Harry Potter Exhibit in Toronto

At the WWoHP

Mischief Managed

Zooooooming on a speederbike at Disneyworld
Posing with Melanie and Mariangela in front of the new Muppets display




November 16th:

Today, I am thankful for Geek Pride! Gone are the days of Susan DiNatale and Myself hiding our Star Wars love while we pretend to have Luke Skywalker and Han Solo over for lunch in her kitchen. 


No need to be ashamed of my Harry Potter fixation or my obsession with the Muppets. 


Thanks to sites like ThinkGeek and successful tv shows like The Big Bang Theory, we can easily embrace our geekiness and we now know we are not alone. There are many other proud geek girls respectfully representing us all over the world and I could not be happier about it!