Monday, November 21, 2011

November 20th: Thanksgiving Project

Loved my co-workers, but hated the disrespectful way we were treated. 
November 20th:

Today, I'm thankful for laughter. Spending time with friends and family tonight makes me realize how important it is to surround yourself with positive happy people.

I'm starting to accept and believe in the Law of Attraction :

"The law of attraction is a metaphysical belief that 'like attracts like', that positive and negative thinking bring about positive and negative physical results, respectively."

I've wasted so much time in jobs and with negative people in negative situations. I always wondered why I was so miserable & was being treated so poorly. More and more I have begun to realize that my bad attitude was drawing other cranky bastards to me, making me even more unhappy.

I'm so glad I had the courage to realize I deserved better and to move on and find more positive influences!